In this contemporary society, most of the things are computerized as some examples of bills of supermarkets, the salary of the workers in a company, etc. Not only in the offices it can be useful but also to your lifestyle to manage your day-to-day work. However, the computer or pc is a daily need for everyone. What is the pc? You can say it is an electronic device. This electronic device can perform various tasks at one moment.
With the popularity of PCs, someone cannot do their jobs well. I think you have a Pc too. What if some harm comes to your pc? Your work is also pending. Therefore when repairing this, you have to select the best parts for that. Then this article will help you to choose the best parts for your pc. This guide will help you to find the best parts for your pc. we have 5 prices for you and all parts have own link to buy. these prices are,( all links from amazon or newegg.com)
- budget $300 pc for 720p gamers
- $600 pc for 1080p gamers (or 1440p sometimes) and editing software beginners
- $1000 pc for 1440p gamers and heavy editors
- $2000 pc for 4k gamers
- $2000 pc for professional editors
The $2000 Beast
We have two $2000 pc builds for you. Ryzen CPU and RTX 2070 power our first build. The Ryzen pcs are very good for workstations but is intel pcs is better for gaming. Because of that, we have 2nd $2000 pc. It has an Intel processor and RTX 2080 for better gaming.
Ryzen Workstation build Parts
In our ryzen build, you have 32GB of DDR4 ram for better multi-tasking and NVme Gen four, 1TB SSD for faster file saving, and sharing purposes. Also, this motherboard has WIFI, and it is a high-speed WIFI chip. Because of liquid cooing and an overclockable processor, you can overclock this at any time. Also, this pc comes with RGB lights. There are RGB lights in Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card, and case. Also, you can play any pc game in this pc at 1440p in ultra settings, because of RTX 2070.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E
- RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
- Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum SE
- GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING OC WHITE 8G
- Storage: GIGABYTE AORUS NVMe Gen4 1TB SSD
- Power: Cooler Master V850
- Chassis: NZXT H510 Elite
total cost – $2045 (without shipping)
Intel Gaming PC parts
This build for gamers. You can play games in 4K . all 2019 games can play in 16GB ram and I7 9th gen processor. This RTX 2080 can perform very fast. Also, there are 500GB high-speed storage and 1TB of space for your rarely used files. There are RGB lights in Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card, and case.
- GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080
- Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-I GAMING
- CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K
- RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB
- Storage 1: Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 500GB
- Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm HDD
- Power: Corsair – RMx (2018) 850 W 80+
- Cooling: Asus ROG RYUO 240 RGB
- Chassis: NZXT – H210i
total cost – $1956 (without shipping)
The $1000 Beast
This build is the best pc for those who play games at 1440p Ultra settings.if you want an extra boost, this I5 overclockable processor can overclock. Cooler Master Hyper 212 is a perfect cooler because of that overclocking will be easy for you. This RTX 2060 graphics card is the best card for mid-range pc. You can store your OS in your SSD and games in your HDD.thre is some RGB lights on this pc.but it is not in every part.
SYSTEM SPECS (PC PARTS LIST)
- GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Graphics Card
(International) – https://geni.us/ndfp9
- CPU: Intel Core i5 9600K
(International) – https://geni.us/uJIv9
- Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
(International) – https://geni.us/PcH5
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z390 UD Gaming Motherboard
(International) – https://geni.us/S2tTt
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 RAM 3000
(International) – https://geni.us/ruEDCC
- Power: EVGA 600 BR 80+ Bronze Power Supply
(International) – https://geni.us/YWPxk
- Storage 1: ADATA SU800 128GB SSD
(International) – https://geni.us/B1tQrY
- Storage 2: Seagate BarraCuda 1TB Hard Drive
(International) – https://geni.us/mlAL
- Chassis: CORSAIR CARBIDE SPEC-06 RGB ATX Case
(International) – https://geni.us/idfCP
Total: Under $1100USD
The $600 build parts.
You can play any game at 1440p in ultra ( but not 60fps), also this is a perfect workstation for video editing beginners because of this SSD, processor, ram, and graphic card.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler
- Mobo: GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M
- Ram: XPG GAMMIX D10 16GB
- SSD: ADATA SU760 512GB 3D NAND 2.5 Inch SATA III SSD
- GPU: PowerColor Red Dragon RX 590 8GB
- Case: Corsair 110R Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case
- PSU: EVGA 550 N1, 550W with two years warranty
total cost – $629 (without shipping)
The $300 build parts
This pc is for very tight budget users. No additional cooler, no dedicated graphics card. You can play games at 60 fps in 720p and some games like battlefield one at 60fps in 900p in this machine. (not in ultra preset). Also, these days, SSD is very cheap. This 240GB SSD is just $32 at this time. This pc can upgrade at any time. There is plenty of space to upgrade the ram, storage, and graphics.
- GPU: integrated graphics in the processor
- Motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-S2H
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
- RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
- Storage: 240GB Crucial BX500
- Power: 430W Thermaltake PSU
- Cooling: free cooler comes with a processor
- Chassis: Rosewill FBM-X2
total cost $302
In these days, you must have SSD for your operating system because a system without SSD is a bottleneck as hell. This system is very new. Because of that, you can use these systems for a very long time. All orders came with a minimum of a 3-year warranty. All these systems can upgrade rams, graphic cards, storages, and also processors.
You can buy these systems without a graphics card, and you can buy a graphics card after some time. Remember that, also you can buy any new graphics card for any of these systems. You can setup up to 6 storage devices, and you can buy any DDR4 rams to all these systems. Some systems can overclock for better performance. Also, remember that all ryzen CPUs better for editing purposes, and all intel CPUs are better for gaming. You can use PCPARTPICKER.com for a custom build.