Developed by Samsung, Smart Switch download is a dedicated tool that helps us manage our Samsung device and transfer data from any other Android/ iOS phone to it.
To provide a holistic smartphone management experience for users, Samsung has made Smart Switch available as a and desktop mobile application.
In this letter guide on how to use Samsung Smart Switch, I will teach you how to use this application without any hassle.
Smart Switch by Samsung is available for both mobile and desktop. the Mac/Windows application helps us manage our data by taking it or restoring backup it, the mobile app is used to perform a phone-to-phone transfer. Here’s how to use Smart Switch on different devices.
The desktop application is mainly used to back up a Samsung device and restore an existing backup.
it can help you update your phone or sync it with Outlook/Mac Address Book. To learn how to use Smart Switch on PC, just follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Samsung Smart Switch Download and download it on your Windows or Mac PC for a free version. Install the Smart Switch desktop client on your computer. The app is available for both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
- application is installed, launch it on Mac/PC and connect your Samsung to it using a USB cable. It will automatically detect your device
- Click on the button when transfer data from your Samsung to PC.
- Similarly, you can click on the “Restore” button and retrieve the content of a previously saved backup to your Samsung.
- You can also go to the more backup options to manually restore an iTunes backup to your Samsung as well.
How to use Smart Switch to Transfer Data between Phones
If you have got a new Samsung phone, then you can take the assistance of Smart Switch to move your data from an old or iOS Android device.
One of the best Samsung file transfer tools supports the transfer of data wirelessly or by using a USB cable. Ideally, you can transfer your documents, media files, messages, contacts, and some other data types this way. To learn how to use the Smart Switch app, just follow these steps:
- Firstly, install the Smart Switch application on both the devices by visiting the Play Store and choose a mode of transfer to connect them. For a wire transfer, you would need a USB adapter while the WiFi feature should be enabled for a wireless transfer.
- you need to select the source device as either Android or iPhone.
- you need to select the sender and which one is the receiver.
- On the old device, a one-time generated code would be displayed that you must need to enter on your Samsung to connect both the devices.
- After both the devices are connected, you can just select the type of data that you wish to transfer and receive it on your Samsung.