The ADB Driver is a versatile command-line tool allowing you to communicate and control, copy files back and forth, install and uninstall apps, run shell commands, and more smartphone, tablet, smartwatch, set-top box, or any other device that can run the Android operating system (even an emulator from a computer via a USB link. It comes with other useful tools bundled with the Android Software Development Kit ( SDK), and code. Also, specific commands are built into the binary and some of them work on their own. It is a client-server program that includes three components:
- A client sending commands. The client runs for development on your machine. You can call a client from a terminal on a command-line by sending an adb command.
- A daemon (adbd) running commands on a device. The daemon runs on each device as a background process.
- A server that manages client-daemon communication. The server is running as a background on your development machine.
Features of Universal ADB Driver for Android
- Quick Installer – You can install Google ADB Driver quickly within seconds. Just connect to the computer and run ADB Driver Setup and follow the instructions.
- Supports Every Device – Every device is supported, whether from major brands such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, or any other minor brands such as Amazon. The device chipset is automatically detected and the driver is installed.
- Detects Manufacture Name and Model – It automatically identifies and displays the name of the manufacturer and the device model number in the Manufacturer and Description List.
- Refresh Button – The device list attached to your computer can quickly be updated. This feature is in version 2.0 and is not in version 1.0.
- Supports Windows x86 and x64 Bit – It detects your computer’s BIT automatically and lets you easily install ADB Driver on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 easily.
However, especially when some data have to be shared or retrieved and mobile screens are sloppy and broken. Then what should you do?
Note: You can get out of access issues on a broken screen if you have backed up Android to other safe locations. Don’t worry! Our solution to your problem is the ultimate. To understand the procedure, follow the full article. Certain methods are available to enable USB debugging on a broken or damaged device.
The SDK tool for debugging faults is included in every Android device. The SDK has an ADB-Tool to connect your device to your PC and to insert certain commands for USB debugging.
Step 1. Download ADB for your windows and install it. Connect the broken Android to the PC and then launch ADB.
Step 2. Normally, ADB needs to open USB debugging on your device, but now, the option is off on your broken Android, so you need to boot the device into ClockworkMod Recovery mode: press the power button + home + volume up/down.
Step 3. When your phone is in recovery mode, type the process command: adb devices.
Step 4. Now, the following command can be typed to back up broken Android to PC data: adb pull / data / media / clockworkmod / backup ~ / Desktop / Android-up.
Note: As you can see, it looks a little difficult and risky, it should be done only if you have knowledge about computers and commands. You may end up damaging your device permanently if you don’t know how to use ADB commands.
Interesting Facts about ADB installer Android
ADB allows you to do things on an Android device that is not suitable for daily use but can be very useful for users or developers. For example, you can install apps outside the Play Store, debug apps, access hidden features, and create a Unix shell to allow you to control your device directly. For security reasons, developer options should be disabled and the USB debugging mode should also be activated.
All versions of Windows between Windows XP and Windows 10 are compatible with ADB Driver Installer. However, they can be found in several other versions. Examples are a Sony Smartwatch 3 bundle and a mobile Nokia X or Android system bundle. Please note that most of these packages require previous technical experience from the user.